Maybe you've been wanting to try out yoga but haven't quite got around to it.
Perhaps you went to one class and it scared the crap out of you and you've never gone back since.
You might possibly be recovering from an injury or maybe you don't like the idea of being surrounded by other people while you learn the basics.
Fear not... I've got your back. And you don't need to have ANY flexibility.
All my group classes are beginner-friendly, so if you fancy joining in a COVID-secure environment with a group of friendly, welcoming folk, many of whom are also new to yoga, check out my indoor classes (currently on hold while I'm on maternity leave)
If you'd rather learn on your own, I can offer you two options: private 1:1 yoga sessions (currently on hold) or my
four-week Introduction to Yoga online course
Here's how it works:
- You fill out a health questionnaire.
- We have a follow-up email/phone chat to discuss any concerns, niggles, injuries or conditions.
- You'll get access to four 1-hour recorded classes to do in your own time, in the privacy of your own home.
- I'll also provide you with any bespoke advice you need to help with any injuries or conditions.
All the above for £24 for the four weeks.
You can start the course any time. And fit the recorded practices around your schedule rather than committing to a weekly class at a particular time.
What you'll need for the course
- Great if you have a mat. If not, a large bath towel will do.
- Thick blankets are a good substitute for the flatter blocks we use in class.
- Dressing gown belts are a good replacement for straps.
- And a hardback book or anything similar in size and sturdiness in lieu of a yoga brick.
Please contact me on email@example.com to get booked in.
I'm really looking forward to welcoming you to The Reset Project tribe.